While the initial process of starting a blog is all fun and games, it keeps getting challenging with time. Bloggers have the tendency to switch and shift topics. This jumping jack ideology doesn’t work in favor, you lose target over a particular audience. Sticking to a niche (blog topic) helps the engaging like-minded audience. For example, the MOZ Blog is one of the best blogs on all topics related to SEO, giving an insight and a lead over the latest happenings in the digital marketing world. Similarly, it is important that you have a niche for your blog too.
First things first, decide the reason you jumped into the blogging world, whether it’s monetary or a passion pursuit. If former is your choice then you need to be aware of topics that are in trend and also profitable. Consider niches like – free SMS, WhatsApp tips, free movie downloads, these are sure to fetch your audience but won’t add on to your wallet. A good niche would be the one that relates to your liking, has a good grab, also has a monetary value attached. Above all, it should have a future. The key take away from the above discussion is, an ideal niche would be one that caters to all the following:
- Value to business.
- Search volume.
- Future perspective.
If you have already perpetrated to a niche that has no future prospect or you have indulged in blogging about multiple things, fret not! You can always go back and make essential changes. Here’s a comprehensive guide to begin with:
- Brainstorming is the first step of the ladder – Visualize, validate and evaluate. The first step needs rigorous checking and evaluating and also preparing a list of the potential niches. For this analysis, a blank white wall won’t help, unless it’s a whiteboard where you will pen down your ideas. Read magazines, blogs, articles, research and come up with your perspective and potential topics.
- Profit or passion, make a choice or choose both – The first and the golden rule is –“don’t pick a topic, you wouldn’t want to write on”. Don’t just go by something that is ruling market at present, time changes in the blink of an eye and so do trends. Your long-term goals matter. What good would it be, if after a week of choosing the topic you don’t feel like working on it anymore!
- Check in with your competitors – You love all things fashion and decide to blog about your passion the only thing that can hinder your success is the volume of blogs already available and doing well. It’s a broad spectrum with tons of reputed bloggers already earning from their passion. Check the monthly search volume of the topic, the future prospect and choose accordingly.
In a succinct manner we can say that choosing a blogging niche takes more than just area of interest. It needs due diligent research and work on the future scope, potential and market analysis. New Vision Digital is the best company offering digital marketing services to help you rank your page, enhance brand reputation and reach new business horizons.
With each day, trends change and people adapt to different changes frequently, it becomes quintessential for a business to adapt and evolve with growing trends for customer attraction and business growth.
What is a Vlog?
A vlog (or video blog) is a blog that contains video content. It’s a growing, segment in the field of content marketing that is easier and more alluring to the audience. Vloggers are free to make their content about whatever they want no matter how controversial the topic is. Vlogging gives citizens a chance to make their voices heard and is gaining popularity among youth. The biggest example of Vlogging is Youtube, where people post their vlogs to reach masses and earn money.
Why use a Video Blog?
- Great videos easily go viral
- Interactive and Descriptive
- Gives constant content
- You can make money from it
- Videos are SEO friendly
- You get to show your human side
- You can show your product instead of just be telling
Blogs V/S Vlogs
The choice is pure of the person who is either starting a blog or a vlog for the first time. Both modes of communication have pros and cons that need to be considered before making a decision. If you are not a great writer and find it easier instead to speak to people – vlogs might be your forte. However, if you are a person who expresses themselves better with written words, blogs are more suitable or you could run a vlog parallel to a blog if you can consider this option.
Any problems regarding content marketing? Contact us or simply go through our website at New Vision Digital
Promoting business growth via social media channels is a common phenomenon. Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn are few of the common social networks that are extensively used for advertising. Among all, Facebook is the first choice for social media marketing for promoting business and reaching out to customers.
Enlisted here are reasons why Facebook holds a dominant position when it comes to digital marketing:
• Facebook is primarily a youth based network that is used extensively and internationally by public 24/7. So, posting a particular advertisement at any point of time doesn’t become an issue. It always pops up in the news feed.
• It makes the brand a part of everyday life. Regular posts on a daily basis help in reducing communication gap between the sellers and the buyers.
• A good marketing tactic is to collect public’s response on a day to day basis in order to understand their opinions and expectations. ‘Like’, ‘comment’, ‘share’ and ‘review’ options maintain a mutual conversation between brand followers and brand owners.
• Every post on Facebook spreads like a fire in the jungle. As compared to traditional marketing, Facebook marketing creates a viral-effect among the users. If the content posted is engaging, it prompts them to respond and share it with other users.
• Marketing strategy on Facebook can have various avatars: hilarious videos, wonderful graphics and engaging texts all help in seeking the attention of the users. After all, who doesn’t like being entertained?
The Facebook page of a product should contain meaningful content and brilliant graphics so that the brand gets more followers.
At NewVisionDigital, we provide online digital marketing services to both national and international clients. Give us a call at 9818456688 or mail at INFO@NEWVISIONDIGITAL.CO to get your Facebook page designed.
Ecommerce is an ornamental label for pretty well any business that can be steered through the internet or computer systems. The worldwide internet flare-up has transformed the façade of the ecommerce industry, surging both prospective profits and the viciousness of competition across every consumer arcade. To drive browser circulation to your website and upsurge sales, you need to develop an elite PPC strategy.
What is PPC?
Pay per click or PPC is a procedure of online marketing where the advertisement will be positioned in the text layout in the results page of a search engine. The advertisement commonly appears along and above the organic search outcomes. You only pay for the marketing campaign that individuals tick on your ad.
Why decide on PPC?
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is demonstrating to be an encouraging means of remunerating for a web presence. It is one of the finest ways to promote an ecommerce site. The most attention-grabbing benefit of using the PPC advertising is you will be able to target more number of audience. You do not need a physical outlet to entice potential clients. All you need to do is to make in then alignment of PPC campaign and choose your location. Consequently, you get greatly eligible visitors to your website.
If you are contemplating PPC for ecommerce sites, you can take the shield of new Vision Digital. The firm is fortified with the cutting-edge PPC campaign management tools and a proficient team competent enough to deliver efficacious PPC advertising campaigns.
Google is on a spree! The Web and SEO markets were abuzz well before the actual update date of the Google Mobile Update, i.e. Apr 21, 2015 because the early announcement. Minutes after the rollout started, social media platforms all over the globe were flooded with posts and tweets about people expressing their views and seeking help over this new algorithm rollout. From the lines of the famous science fiction movie (Armageddon), that inspired the alternate epithet of Mobilegeddon:
Truman: So what’s the verdict?
Harry Stamper: They’ll do it. They’ve made a few requests though.
Truman: Such as?
- This update will only affect the search rankings on mobile devices.
- Will affect search results in all global languages.
- Applies to individual pages and not entire websites.
These are the points highlighted by Google on its official Webmaster Central Blog. Now let us understand how this will affect the SEO crowd.
It would not affect the search results on desktops and tablets. Thus, their page rankings would remain same on these devices. According to the Click-through marketing reports, only 40% of the websites failed to meet Google’s criteria for optimal user experience on smart phones, which is actually less than what Google’s analysts team suspected. This might be because “there were a load of websites that became MF [mobile-friendly] recently”, as said by Google Analyst Gary Illyes, on Friday, May 1st 2015.
Another great benefit for the Digital Marketing Industry is that this update only impacts individual pages and do not affect the full website. For example, if your website has 10 mobile friendly pages, the page rankings in mobile devices for the queries stated in these pages would be positively impacted, irrespective of the rest of the pages. Apart from the MF characteristic, there are still many signals used by Google to rank search results, one of them being quality content. That means your website would still be ranked higher if you have high quality content for the query made by the user, even if it is not mobile friendly.
Click to check whether your website passes Google’s Mobile Friendly Test!
If not, contact a reliable digital marketing company to help design a mobile friendly website for your company using the various responsive frameworks (RF) available. Stay tuned to our blog for some of the best RFs trending in the market.