The marketing buzz phrase, “content is the king”, holds true in modern times, with the competitive marketing strategies.
What is the first thing you notice on a website? Of course, its content, as it provides an insight into the company’s work and services. Content is the heart of any business as well as marketing. Content is indeed the most efficient and preferred way to make a connection with your audience. If you wish to earn a brand name or carry out a campaign you need to rely on the content.
Let’s not confuse content creation with content marketing. Content creation is inclusive of penning down the content whereas Content marketing encompasses the broader aspect of it, which is marketing of the created content, which essentially means using your content to enhance the brand value of your business. Content marketing strategy addresses development, distribution and consistently sharing the relevant and valuable content to lure and keep the customers glued on to your brand.
To reach out to the targeted audience through your content, you need to have a due diligent team of experts aiding the back-end process. A thorough analysis is a prerequisite for smooth execution of the process.
- Longer and Evergreen content – It has been proved that the length of content has a great impact on the ranking and conversion rate of your website. Incorporating content that is longer than usual but also has the capability to keep the visitor interested. Web bogs, yearly eBooks are a great way to market your content as these can be easily shared on social media platforms as well.
- Video Marketing – The dynamics of video, has made it the most adaptable content type. Video encapsulates all variants of it, reactive video, interactive video, mass participation, and live video. The video alone would not help you, you need to have the right kind of video for your brand to yield expected results. Video marketing is expected as the future of content marketing, since people prefer sitting back and watching an introductory video, rather than reading.
- Multimedia marketing – Mere words don’t make up great content. Videos, audios, and webinar are all some of the best ways to spread out the word and share your content.
- Virtual world takeover – A relatively new marketing technique that is gaining popularity is immersive content. This fresh and impressive approach envelops virtual and mixed visual content. This aids the users to traverse a realm outside their own. Virtual reality permits users to explore the diversity that it has in store to offer.
Content Marketing was started to aid SEO practices. Content marketing is an inbound marketing channel where you curate your content, not the bots, but for people. Intelligent and strategic content marketing helps in the following way:
- You will rank better in search result pages, with high-quality content.
- If you share a content that reaches out to the audience, chances are they will convert into revenue generating leads.
- Content Marketing helps improve SEO.
- Business credibility is increased and you earn yourself some loyal customers.
An effective content marketing strategy with thoughtful placement of keywords in the content, will help in page indexing and hence improve business visibility. New Vision Digital is an online advertising agency in Delhi/ NCR which aims at providing tailored digital marketing solutions for your brand.