Building brand’s identity is an important task for any business to flourish. There are numerous tools and techniques that exist to make marketing accessible. Despite the availability of tools and techniques, building an audience base, creating and distributing relevant content marks as the most important task of marketing. If you don’t publicize your work or the services you offer how could you possibly attract target audience. Quora has emerged as a medium to aid and progress conversion rates.
What is Quora?
The first question that strikes is what exactly is Quora? It is an emerging Question and answer platform where an individual has the liberty to ask any question. It can be of any genre from entertainment to technology all kinds of questions are welcome. Any person can type in their answer. The community then votes on the most closely related answer and the one that is most helpful amongst the pool of answers received for a question. This platform is more or less like the LinkedIn’s publishing platform, where you can search in specific questions or topics.
How is Quora a smart place for marketers?
Quora has nearly 775,000 people accessing it in U.S. alone. This signifies that there exist a number of knowledge seekers who are in look out for people to answer their queries. For marketers, the platform is helpful as people can use it to build expertise and authority on the chosen topic. It can be a platform where in you can learn from others, they may be customers, users, or industry experts. You can understand what the audience wishes to know about your genre of work, this includes understanding the psychology that revolves with an industry.
How can you raise brand awareness on Quora?
Brand awareness helps people connect with your work better. Here is a guide that will help you with making a mark for your brand on Quora-
- Entice the target audience – Quora makes it fairly simple to find the interested audience. For instance, Digital marketing is your keyword, search for it in the top bar of Quora. You will be presented a drop down of people who have both asked and answered the questions.Hence, finding the relevant audience starts with typing in related keywords in the search bar.
- Gaining an insight on the customers’ expectations – After you have punched in the keyword, you have your users, queries and the answers presented to you. Now all you have to do is understand what the user wishes to say. The query made by a user is the problem they are facing, hopefully your brand becomes the solution for it. But, bragging about your products and brands won’t fetch you desired results. You need to be careful when catering the queries. Start by simply answering the query, understanding the problem bothering and suggesting befitting solution. Just gather the right information and step into the next step.
- Give weightage to the best possible resource – For instance, a person enquires about ‘what is digital marketing?’ what do you do in such a case? A mere definition won’t solve the purpose, and bragging about your product that will explain digital marketing would just put off the relevant audience. So what is the option in hand? A comprehensive guide on the topic in form of an eBook or blog that states the answer is the best possible way makes up for the best resource.
- Influencer connections on Quora – You will find some of the famous influencers on Quora, you can connect with some of the famous marketing heroes and gain their trust and credibility. The influencer connection can be fruitful for your brand in the long run.
Ways to Generate Quora Traffic
- Brand Awareness makes the difference – After raising awareness for your brand, you have to learn how to drive in traffic. Answering the right questions that have been asked recently, would be the first step to generating the right traffic. You don’t want to entertain a question that was asked years ago. To dodge such mistakes here are simple rules to follow-
- Choose a befitting topic.
- Look for the recently-posted question.
- Find queries with high up-votes volume.
- Be on a constant lookout for new and relevant questions.
- Relevant Content – Writing content that is better than the peers also helps stand out on Quora. This involves, giving a catchy heading, involving some info graphics, real life experience, inspirational quotes, and influencer facts. You don’t need to hold a degree in the subject matter, all you need is an understanding of your brand and how to intelligently pass it on to the audience.
- Strategically promote on Quora – Optimize your Quora brand profile. Don’t sell anything unnecessary only share products when asked in query. Provide the option of customer support, this will build your credibility with the audience.
This comprehensive guide on Digital Marketing through Quora, ensures you gain an understanding on the Quora functionality. Contact Us to grow your business. We are one of the best digital marketing agency in Noida and Delhi NCR.