Everyone has heard about 360° videos ever since its launch date (September 2015), about how it is made using omnidirectional camera shot so that the video can be viewed in every direction possible. But many are not aware of its marketing potential.
When it was first launched, interesting results were found out by Facebook:-
- It got a higher click-through rate.
- It got more shares.
- People got more followers when they published a 360° video.
What does this imply? People were enjoying it!
And why wouldn’t they? It was a combination of two perspectives immersion and engagement. That’s the beauty of it, it provides a unique and impactful experience and what made it more effective was the fact that the viewers could take direct control of the video with the touch of a finger.
So with this, I think brands should implement 360° videos for two main reasons:-
- Gives your potential customer a new perspective of your product – When you go to an online e-commerce store and look for a product of your interest, how would you like to view it? With images? Or with a 360° perspective? The answer is obvious!
- It impresses your potential customer to a certain extent– Well obviously, when you give them a 360° perspective of a product, they are going to get impressed!
360° videos are the new trend when in terms of recording & viewing it; it feels like you are actually there!
New Vision Digital #1 digital marketing agency based in Noida provides you with enticing and engaging content (Visual & Textual) when it comes to sharing it on various social media platforms.
To know more about our services call us at +91 9818456688 or email us at email@example.com
With each day, trends change and people adapt to different changes frequently, it becomes quintessential for a business to adapt and evolve with growing trends for customer attraction and business growth.
What is a Vlog?
A vlog (or video blog) is a blog that contains video content. It’s a growing, segment in the field of content marketing that is easier and more alluring to the audience. Vloggers are free to make their content about whatever they want no matter how controversial the topic is. Vlogging gives citizens a chance to make their voices heard and is gaining popularity among youth. The biggest example of Vlogging is Youtube, where people post their vlogs to reach masses and earn money.
Why use a Video Blog?
- Great videos easily go viral
- Interactive and Descriptive
- Gives constant content
- You can make money from it
- Videos are SEO friendly
- You get to show your human side
- You can show your product instead of just be telling
Blogs V/S Vlogs
The choice is pure of the person who is either starting a blog or a vlog for the first time. Both modes of communication have pros and cons that need to be considered before making a decision. If you are not a great writer and find it easier instead to speak to people – vlogs might be your forte. However, if you are a person who expresses themselves better with written words, blogs are more suitable or you could run a vlog parallel to a blog if you can consider this option.
Any problems regarding content marketing? Contact us or simply go through our website at New Vision Digital
Video content marketing is emerging as the top digital marketing tool. Almost 3 billion videos are viewed globally on Youtube every day. Social media marketing strategists say that people are more likely to buy a particular product if they are provided a visual presentation of it.
Given below are the factors that make Youtube a popular marketing platform:
- Engaging: Research shows that a video is more influential than text or pictures as it communicates to audience’s emotions. Facial expressions, body language, music and images all help in building a rapport with the viewer.
- Enables Ad-sync – You can post the ad according to the video content. You can also sponsor the popular video channels that have a relevance to your brand. For example, a channel about beauty tutorials will help in endorsing a makeup brand.
- Promotion through Dedicated Channel: You can create a channel about your brand on Youtube. Regular updates about products helps keep in touch with the audience.
- Embed: Embedding your Youtube video links on your website, blogs and other social media channels like Facebook and Twitter will help in increasing traffic. People are more likely to respond to the website’s e-mail through Youtube.
- SEO Friendly: The user friendliness of the channel helps optimize your brand’s visibility so that when a Youtuber searches for your product or service, your video makes to the top of the list.
- Tracking: Youtube allows you to keep a track on how many views a video gets in a day unlike other social media websites.
- Popularity: Mobile phones make content available on the fingertips. A particular video becomes viral very fast on Youtube. This helps a brand gain a wide response. Moreover, options like ‘video sharing’, ‘likes’ and ‘comments’ help in understanding public opinions.
Contact New Vision Digital for more guidance on social media marketing strategies. Call at 9818456688 or write to us at www.newvisiondigital.co .