Social networking with consumers has gained prominence in digital marketing, and so did the channels. While posting quality content on different social networking websites is effective in promoting a brand, it is also time consuming. But, no longer! There are some amazing third party resources that can be used to fuel up promotion on social media.
Some of the most preferred third party tools are:
- Buffer: This tool allows you to schedule your posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. You can analyze all your posts on a single pane. You can also create beautiful content/images through this tool. You can download Android or iOS app of this tool for convenience.
- Feedly: Do you want to view all your favorite Youtube videos, stories, news, blogs or any other content on a single dashboard? Try Feedly. It analyses your liked posts and channels on different social networking sites and provides the information on a single space. Timely Google keyword alerts from this tool helps marketers create more user- friendly posts.
- Hootsuite: Won’t it be great if you could manage social accounts of all your clients in your private account? Well, your wish has come true in the form of Hootsuite. This tool is apt for managing social media marketing for both small and large businesses. It examines the market trends and informs you of customer demands.
- Post Planner: Post planner helps you in creating engaging social media posts by predicting the audience behavior. Now, you don’t need to refer to various apps, bookmarks, plugins or blogs to find great content. You can find all the relevant hot topics on a single plane.
- Social Flow: This tool is good for mid-size businesses. It allows you to post big videos on various networking sites. If you want to schedule a post on a trending topic related to your product or service, this tool can arrange that for you.
Hence, you can focus on other important tasks in your business when you have these third party tools to take care of your social media campaign. They help you in bringing traffic to your site by telling what’s selling in the market.