With rapid growth in Digitization, companies rely on Digital platforms for their business marketing. While everyone was focused on Instagram and Facebook and their rapidly growing user base, no one quite noticed that LinkedIn was no far from this race with a user base of 500 million users. According to a survey, LinkedIn came out as the second most sought after social media platform, an ideal space for business marketing.Users are highly engaged on LinkedIn and because of the business-centric atmosphere of social networking site, around 92 percent of the businesses, market themselves on the network.
LinkedIn is now being used by businesses to publish audience engaging content, work with communities with the same ideology, and help them grow their audience base. For this, we need to approach LinkedIn as strategically as any other marketing channel.
Quick fire guide to LinkedIn Marketing Strategy-
• All-inclusive Company Page – First step towards effective LinkedIn Marketing Strategies is to have a LinkedIn Company Page set up. State everything about the services, and achievements in a crisp yet complete form. While using LinkedIn for business, don’t forget to state the following:
Your primary and secondary target audience,and your goals and motto.
• Showcase Page- With the showcase page on LinkedIn, you can segment the traffic that your LinkedIn advertisement fetches. Creating a showcase page for marketing on LinkedIn will help analyze the page better, improve presence in search results, and find relevant target audience. This LinkedIn marketing tip will give your business page on LinkedIn a professional touch and set it apart from puerile Facebook and Twitter pages that attempt at business networking.
• Captivating Content– The LinkedIn Marketing Strategy should be on point since you have no second chance to create a first impression. First impression for any business page is the content; relevant content that reveals all about the business is a must.
• Videos for more views- Long texts can be a turn off for most people just casually scrolling through the LinkedIn page, so to combat that, use videos instead. With different ways to use videos on LinkedIn, it has become easier to create video ads that explain the business’s core objective easily.
• Regular and relevant posts– The relevant audience’s feed should be filled with latest posts and not mouldy posts. This serves two main purposes. First, it shows your audience that you’re on top of industry happenings and are well aware with the latest advance maintain your field. Second, it helps grab attention of new interested audience.
• LinkedIn Ads- LinkedIn offers paid ads, depending on your needs. These include:
- Sponsored content– This is more or less the same as other social Media’s sponsored ads. This takes your curated content to the relevant user.
- Text ads– These ads appear in a number of places, including the LinkedIn homepage, profile pages, search results pages, and Groups pages.
- Sponsored Inmail– This allows you to send personalized ads within your target audience’s inbox. A plus to this method is that LinkedIn will only send your message to inboxes of members who are active on the network, meaning a greater likelihood that it will be noticed.
These LinkedIn Marketing Strategy tips will allow you to choose a method that best fits the needs of your company. If you are a business struggling to enhance your business then you are in luck because New Vision Digital is a premium Social Media Marketing Company in India which can help, you grow your business exponentially and with no endeavor of yours.